A really nice Washington

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone, I found this Tuesday afternoon about 2" down in sand at an old beach. Almost all targets seemed to be close to the surface. It felt like a seeded beach hunt honestly lol Im assuming the quarter was a recent drop, but I was also finding wheats close to the surface as well :?: my first time hunting this beach, and the EMI is horrible!!! Almost so bad you dont want to hunt it, way too noisy :no: but if its gunna cough up quality silvers and possibly gold, ill keep on hitting it :p thanks for looking and happy hunting!

Attachments

• 0911181348~2.jpg
    0911181348~2.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 200
  • 0911182026.jpg
    0911182026.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 188
  • 0911182026a.jpg
    0911182026a.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 196
Nice one, congratulations.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

I’ll tell you what’s weird Jeff. Everyone says the noise cancel function and multi freq is just great to get rid of EMI. I’ve found the CTX to be very fidgety around EMI and some places it’s essentially unusable,as targets are 8+” and I’d never see those with sens as low as it has to be to get stability. Maybe my EMI is special. Some cases it works well to noise cancel,but many others it has little to no effect.
Nice grab,that’d work for me!

Nice one, congratulations.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

I’ll tell you what’s weird Jeff. Everyone says the noise cancel function and multi freq is just great to get rid of EMI. I’ve found the CTX to be very fidgety around EMI and some places it’s essentially unusable,as targets are 8+” and I’d never see those with sens as low as it has to be to get stability. Maybe my EMI is special. Some cases it works well to noise cancel,but many others it has little to no effect.
Nice grab,that’d work for me!

Probably more where that came from...congrats on the GW!
Thank you all! I was gunna head out there this afternoon and give it another go, weather has been horrible all week. I also forgot to mention this was a freshwater beach and not salt. Someday ill get to the ocean I hope. GL&HH!

Sounds like you have found a difficult spot that may very well product some great finds. Nice Washington In six years I have only found one silver coin at any of the four beaches that I detect Lots and lots of clad and the occasional precious metal jewelry but no silver.

Back
Top Bottom