Rain Dance

dcturtle

Does anyone know who to pray to for rain. In DC the ground is so hard I snapped my shovel today:(. I am all for good weather, but I need a dang hurricane to loosen the ground up. I am crying because I am getting great signals 6" down but can not get to them:mad::mad:. If you could pray for some rain in DC and maryland it would be appriciated!

I know how you feel, because that's the way it's been here, but rain is moving in, and it's supposed to last all through tomorrow, and maybe longer--Hurricane Gustav is about to meet a cold front and all kinds of moisture is supposed to fall--notice I say supposed to.:lol:

I know how you feel, because that's the way it's been here, but rain is moving in, and it's supposed to last all through tomorrow, and maybe longer--Hurricane Gustav is about to meet a cold front and all kinds of moisture is supposed to fall--notice I say supposed to.:lol:
Same here, brain dead meteorologists keep saying "rain" but all I saw was a few minutes of drizzle. Well, I guess that is rain :roll:

we have a 30% chance of scattered T storms this evening and 60% tomorrow night..so im not counting on anything from Gustav..that has been the same forcast for 3 weeks now and we havnt had a drop of rain...only bright spot in this no rain for 2 months is i havnt had to mow my yard for 4 weeks...kinda hard to mow dead grass and dirt :roll:

I know how you feel dc. I am friends with brianvickers83 and we both live on the eastern shore. We went for a hunt on monday and after about an hour gave up and decided to try another spot because the ground was just to dang hard. We went to a tot lot with wood chips instead:tumble:

Hasn' rained since my xt70 broke 10 days ago...received the new control box yesterday evening and today forecast is rain all day! :wow:

Still nothing but teaser rains here. They keep calling for the heavy stuff (up to 3'') but if we've gotten a quarter inch I would be surprised. At least the temps have cooled down a bit.

Does anyone know who to pray to for rain. In DC the ground is so hard I snapped my shovel today:(. I am all for good weather, but I need a dang hurricane to loosen the ground up. I am crying because I am getting great signals 6" down but can not get to them:mad::mad:. If you could pray for some rain in DC and maryland it would be appriciated!

God maybe.:tumble: I believe He is still in controll It is dry here too. I will pray for you pray for me.

How much rain you want paleface? Me send Hanna, Rain out nascar,(Best thing that can happen). So dry, Limping Ox failed the brave taste of sneaking through a dry woods.................................Same here, dry as I have seen in a while, though not in drought conditions...........................Hakawi chief dances now, let there be rain this week-end.............................

Attachments

• frank.jpg
    frank.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 109
The rain gods have arrived :tumble: Just over an inch now of a slow, soaking rain. Hopefully another inch will move though :yes:

Back
Top Bottom