Just a tease

whitey

Just wanted to tease you again with my last major find, I posted it just before the hacker took over the last forum then we moved so here it is again in case you missed it the first time.

Attachments

• 2004_0119EES0008.jpg
    2004_0119EES0008.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 321
  • nugget1.jpg
    nugget1.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 323
12 0z and it was about 10'' deep,a last minute find on a weekend trip. I found nothing the whole weekend and was on my way back to the car when i got this target.

12 0z and it was about 10'' deep,a last minute find on a weekend trip. I found nothing the whole weekend and was on my way back to the car when i got this target.

I can imagine the excitement when digging a hole more than 6" deep,knowing it must be BIG to be down that far and the signal is still in the hole.
Then you get to 8", then 9", then 10", and HOLY :shock:....
Man, you must have a healthy heart!
WTG

Hi Whitey -

Thats a once in the life time find! A fantastic, quality find!! :shock:

I was talking to my better half about your find. We decided that you really need to have two nuggets like that. One that you can cash in & enjoy the $$$$$. And the other one just to keep on display in the family room. :yes:

See what I mean? One is just not enough.:lol:

H.H.

Best regards, Bart

Have you ever had that tested yet Whitey? Just curious at the quality of gold content in that bad boy...It's cool looking and different from the others that I've seen pics of.. it looks like it was melted...

Back
Top Bottom