Gold prices..

dewcon

Quality Control Expert
Wow.... hit $1180. Ok whose the guy with all the gold that just sold it to ARA? Its starting to look like gas prices.... we sell a little gold or gets near the weekend and it goes down.:laughing: Keeps going i guess ill have a few more keepers in the safe.

Dew

I sold mine when it was high because I read it was going to tank... sold some for melt and some above melt... it still has a chance to hit 800 :D

I still have yet to sell any of my gold. I have been toying with the idea but still I am holding out. :pirate:

I'm waiting till it gets to $800 as well...then im going to buy, buy, buy!.

As long as you don't need the money right now its just a matter of waiting till the next recession...or all those people who sold their gold then trying to buy some more when they have money again...nice bump...the better part is as I see my gold and silver drop I also see my 401k bounce a lot higher...so swings and roundabouts

Put my gold back in storage. Stock market all time high making gold tank. These gold prospectors/miners need gold at over $1200 to make a profit. Lots of them go bankrupt no telling how high gold will go when it recovers. Right now it will weed out the Todd Hoffman type prospectors.:lol: They may need to ask Tesoro sales rep about t shirt sales:lol:

Put my gold back in storage. Stock market all time high making gold tank. These gold prospectors/miners need gold at over $1200 to make a profit. Lots of them go bankrupt no telling how high gold will go when it recovers. Right now it will weed out the Todd Hoffman type prospectors.:lol: They may need to ask Tesoro sales rep about t shirt sales:lol:

$1200 for those open cast mining operations, for small timers it just has to be enough to keep them fed...gold fever is not something you can stop cos the price falls...we are still keen on spending five hours and finding one silver dime worth less then $2.

Addictions make no sense...only companies try to make sense out of them

$1200 for those open cast mining operations, for small timers it just has to be enough to keep them fed...gold fever is not something you can stop cos the price falls...we are still keen on spending five hours and finding one silver dime worth less then $2.

Addictions make no sense...only companies try to make sense out of them

Those big Caterpillar D9's drink fuel. I know clearing land we used to burn thousands in diesel in the eighties:shock:

I'm loving getting my gold Sovereigns for right around $300. :D
One cannot have too many gold sovereigns and I can get more @ $300 than I can at $500.

8sovs 001.jpg

i won't be selling for as long as possible. And surely not while the price is dropping (1023-1125??). This is a good thing for people detecting. There will be more gold on fingers and they will tend to be more careless. Maybe not such a good thing for detector manuf. trying to sell an arm cuff for the equiv of 2g of gold or a hip mount bag for 3g of gold.
Meanwhile most of Asia (lower class and lower middle class) are still priced out of gold. A nice price drop will put them as potential buyers. :shock:

I'm loving getting my gold Sovereigns for right around $300. :D
One cannot have too many gold sovereigns and I can get more @ $300 than I can at $500.

View attachment 250490

Always nice to collect when its cheap..i was buying $25 gold for $600 each then selling for almost $1200 each...Paladium 10z for $500 and selling for $650...still its nice to have a box of gold/silver on hand..and buying more..if anyone wants to sell their gold at $800 oz pure im buying...lol

simple, the Fed is going to taper the bond buying and all commodities are getting hit,,,,stinks, I hope I am not right but I see 800 an ounce on the horizon,,,,,interest rates staying near zero,,,what the heck,,,,wall street sure likes it though,,,,,,,I have worked too hard to gamble with wall street so I will keep stock piling my gold and stay the heck a way from the stock market

Last year i held all my gold and sold off at a nice price. This year I've just been selling off as i found it i guess i averaged out...

I sure hope we don't start talking politics! I like everyone on here, but that will be hard to do if I know your a liberal! Lol I'm Joking....Kinda...

I second that. (except for the liking everybody) Im starting to see a patern with the libs:laughing:
Sure would like to see the economy prosper without businesses. That sounds like a trick right out of Marry Poppins bag!

Back
Top Bottom