A very Bunny story... I mean Funny Story

OZARKS

Forum Supporter
So my uncle got a Rotweiler puppy about 6 months ago. The pup is ornery sometimes as young pups are.

My uncle looked out the window and saw that his dog had gotten out of his yard and was chewing on something white like cotton.

When he went outside he realized that the dog actually had a rabbit in his mouth. Oh no, the neighbors have rabbits in a pen, and apparently his dog had gotten ahold of one of the baby bunnies.

So, my uncle took the baby bunny, brought it in the house and cleaned it up the best he could in the sink. That night he snuck over to the neighbors yard and put the bunny back in the pen.

The next day he was doing yard work, and here come the neighbor lady. She said, "We had a death in the family."

My uncle, trying to control his nervousness said, "Oh, yeah?"

The neighbor lady said, "Yes, we had a death in the family, and some idiot dug him up and put him back in the pen last night!"

My uncle played it off like he didn't know anything, but he suspected that she knew that he knew something about it!

I had a neighbors dog dig go sniffing about a bunny grave I had dug the day before for our rabbit. She mentioned it to me and I said well, if it gets eatten by a coyote or fox good for it. Gonna be eatten by worms otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom