A funny story

Rudy

Admin
Several days ago after a meeting at our church, I desperately gave myself a personal TSA pat down. I was looking for my keys. They were not in my pockets. A quick search in the meeting room revealed nothing.

Suddenly I realized, I must have left them in the car. Frantically, I headed for the parking lot. My wife, Diane, has scolded me many times for leaving the keys in the ignition. My theory is the ignition is the best place not to lose them; her theory is that the car will be stolen.

As I burst through the doors of the church, I came to a terrifying conclusion: Her theory was right. The parking lot was empty. I immediately called the police. I gave them my location, confessed that I had left my keys in the car, and that it had been stolen.

Then I made the most difficult call of all. "Honey," I stammered -- I always call her "honey" in times like these -- "I left my keys in the car, and it has been stolen."

There was a period of silence. I thought the call had been dropped, but then I heard Diane's voice. "Ken," she barked, "I dropped you off!"

Now it was my time to be silent. Embarrassed, I said, "Well, come and get me."

Diane retorted, "I will, as soon as I convince this policeman that I have not stolen your car!"

thats funny

lol...Thats a good one. While I was in college I thought my car was stolen...I searched franticly around the library parking lot...even called the campus and city police. Well, it turns out I parked my car in a different lot. Oops...the cops must have thought I was an idiot.

Classic Story Rudy!
Made my morning! So....is your wife still speaking to you?:laughing:

Hope you all realize it is just a funny story. It didn't really happen, at least it didn't happen to me. If it had, I'd be too embarrassed to post it. :lol:

So thanks! Now everyone knows I'm the only stupid one!:laughing:
No your not sllingshot - here is a true story for ya -

Many years ago when I was about 12 or 13 years old me and a bunch of my friends went to the county fair. We had a great time and the time rolled around when it was time to leave. We had 2 cars that brought us all to the fair, on the way home a bunch of us jumped into one car and the rest into the other. I was fairly new in town (we just moved in) and didn't know my friends parents very well or what cars they drove (and didn’t pay much attention to the car or driver that took us to the fair that day) The lady that was driving the car that I was in said it is alittle too loaded in here and one of you ought to get out and get into the other car. I spoke up and said I will I don't mind. She said ok and told me that the car I was to get in had out of state plates on it, we stopped at the next stop sign and I jumped out of the car and saw a car with out of state plates behind us a few car lengths. So I opened the door and jumped in, the guy driving the car just turned an looked at me with a puzzled look and didn't say a word. I ask him where all the other kids were, he said what kids. I explained to him the situation and he said you got the wrong car buddy. I jumped out of the car and all the people in the car with my friends that I previously left were laughing their guts out. I felt like a fool and finally got in the correct vehicle.

daaa!!

Don’t feel too bad about it, my shed has a combination lock on it, and about two months ago I wanted to get something out of it and couldn’t remember the combination tried for about an hour, later that night I remembered it was my birth date!!

Don’t feel too bad about it, my shed has a combination lock on it, and about two months ago I wanted to get something out of it and couldn’t remember the combination tried for about an hour, later that night I remembered it was my birth date!!
That sounds like the night I was a cashier at Walmart=forgot my password to unlock the register-it was the last four digits of my social.:laughing:

Now we know why Rudy's avitar(in other forums) has a paper bag over his head,,,,,,to hide his embarrassment LOL. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom