SLQ monkey off my back in a big way!

Very impressive Stander there, and a great haul from that park. Also nice write up on the depths, conditions, machine, etc. That big 17 really communicates with the underworld!

That stander is beautiful. I was thinking of getting the 17 in coil for my CTX. Do you think the stock coil would have got that one?

One of the best SLQs I’ve seen yet...like Foragist said,that 17” will rock your underworld!:grin: It’s all I use 95% of the time,just unbeFREAKINGleivable!
That’s a hell of a start! Wish I could dig right now...:mad:

That stander is beautiful. I was thinking of getting the 17 in coil for my CTX. Do you think the stock coil would have got that one?

The coins I think the stock coil would have gotten them, at least chirped on them. The 17" coil the signal is clear as a bell. The tiny rivet at 11" I don't think the stock coil would have gotten that.

I think one of the best things about "big" coils that gets overlooked is how awesome they are in and around tree roots. I practiced with it last year in a very heavily hunted "rooty" area and it did fantastic. Several wheats and silvers

Wow!!! That's a great start to 2018!! SLQ is still on my bucket list. Rub a little luck off for the rest of us please!!�� HH

Great hunt ! The SLQ is outstanding. They seem hard to come by. Pound that place some more, I'm sure it has a few more goodie to give up. HH Mark

Back
Top Bottom