Surfmaster PI,hunting with turtles,Hawaii

Nice!!!

Nice video ,thank you have really enjoyed it,congrats on your finds as well,
tortillas are kind of cool but how about sharks:shock::shock::shock:
I know you were hunting in the pond so I guess it is off limits for them:lol::lol:
to hunt :lol:after you ,good luck and HH

That PI will help you find deeper targets.... using the PI on dry sand will keep you busy for sure....I like your new hunting buddy the turtle! :lol: WTG

Nice video ,thank you have really enjoyed it,congrats on your finds as well,
tortillas are kind of cool but how about sharks:shock::shock::shock:
I know you were hunting in the pond so I guess it is off limits for them:lol::lol:
to hunt :lol:after you ,good luck and HH
Thanks beachhog for the great comments, I think that the turtles feel safe in the pond so they won't leave,and that one of the turtles was missing it's front flipper....HH!! coconut

That PI will help you find deeper targets.... using the PI on dry sand will keep you busy for sure....I like your new hunting buddy the turtle! :lol: WTG

Thanks PI JOE , lol...in the dry and wet it picks up every little piece of metal,but i like it it's a great machine.....HH!! coconut

Great job Pat! I just finished watching the video,you did really well. Beautiful area you have to detect in and seeing the turtles there too was awesome!

Nice video Coconut

Had a turtle sighting experience at Paradise Cove that scared the c**p out of me. Just saw something BIG in the water out of the corner of my eye. Thank goodness was a turtle!

Great vid Paul! Love the turtle!!:cool: Are those ponds over on the Windward side? I sure love my PI, wish I was there using it!!:yes::D:yes:

Great job Pat! I just finished watching the video,you did really well. Beautiful area you have to detect in and seeing the turtles there too was awesome!
Thanks snf10480,for the great comment ! Aloha & happy hunting ! coconut
Nice video Coconut

Had a turtle sighting experience at Paradise Cove that scared the c**p out of me. Just saw something BIG in the water out of the corner of my eye. Thank goodness was a turtle!
Aloha upena,Thanks.....lol ! they also got me from behind a few times...shaka coconut....

Great vid Paul! Love the turtle!!:cool: Are those ponds over on the Windward side? I sure love my PI, wish I was there using it!!:yes::D:yes:
Aloha SeabeeRon,thanks for the great comments ! this pond is located on the westside of the island.....gl&hh! coconut

Great stuff, thanks for showing the turtle. HH
Thanks Iron Man,for the great comment and for watching my vids...Aloha coconut
Hey! that's the same turtle I saw over at Maui!:lol:
Great vid and tremendous finds Pat. Congrats.
Doc
Aloha there DigginDoc,...lol!! maybe it's the same turtle they swim kind of fast...lol ,thanks Doc for the awesome comments.....Big aloha coconut

Thats pretty cool, Congrats on your finds. Nice video.

Ahh...Beautiful Hawaii ...Thanks for taking us with you.:D
Was that white gold? The sound didnt work on my computer.

Great video... thanks for posting it... really nice looking beach and clear water. Cool turtle too. RickO
Aloha RickO, thanks for the great comment...HH coconut
Thats pretty cool, Congrats on your finds. Nice video.
Thanks JB,Good luck to you on your hunting...Aloha coconut

Ahh...Beautiful Hawaii ...Thanks for taking us with you.:D
Was that white gold? The sound didnt work on my computer.

Thanks IntoIt,the rings that i scooped up was 2 silver and 1 titanium ring,there is nothing wrong with your computer , the reason why it's hard to hear me speak is that i had my cam in a water proof case...HH!! ALOHA coconut

I like your cam setup Pat!
Great vid of the turtle and the hunt HH!

Back
Top Bottom