Curse of Oak Island TV Program

Hi guys and gals, New to this group, but have been metal detecting all over the country for 30+ years. Don't write off ALL the paranormal stuff. A vast majority, to be sure, is hocumm pocumm, but I can tell you from personal experience at least some of it is all TOO real. There's a saying I'm fond of that seems to ring true. "There are those who Have experienced the unexplained and those who will" Good digging to all and anyone in the Stockbridge GA area, I'd be interested in hunting with. Been living in the area for only about a year, but have found probably a dozen or more Civil War bullets so far.

:welcome2: aboard!

Thank you BBsGal. Although I still feel weird about laughing out loud at a TV program, after reading your post I feel a little less weirder. My wife and I watch these programs together, but we have radically different senses' of humor. When the diver done the deep water plunge and the mogul made the comment about the "heels in the air" (significant to what??) I cracked up. I had forgotten she was in the room until she started and nearly fell off the couch. That only made me laugh harder and my 7UP perked out my nose. Then she started laughing and all-in-all, even if it wasn't intended as such, the deep sea dive provided a good belly laugh and was a highlight of the program.

ATP/GPP/Fiskars Diggers/BH Outback/CT hand held

When life hands you Lemons, ask for Tequila and Salt and call me over!

:lol::lol::laughing: I hate the pop out the nose thing, which is probably why I stick to coffee... it doesn't sting when you laugh it up... You may not be any less weirder cause I've been told my sense of humor is a little odd, but that was darned funny to me!

Back
Top Bottom