The new pinpointer is in!

SpeedsterX

Automax just arrived and I am so happy to finally get it! Being new to the hobby, I hunted without one for a while and with a buddy who has one and it makes a world of difference.

Also, THANK YOU MS. BLAZE from Kellyco! Couldn't have been more helpful or nicer. Can't wait to get back out there now with the pinpointer! :yes:

Good

A pinpointer makes a world of difference. I'd be interested in how the Automax works out for you. I like my Bullseye II but I always want to keep my options open. Congrads!

I started out without a pinpointer and could not understand why people needed one. Now I don't understand how I hunted without one.

Pinpointers are a great accessory. I prefer to use one ... some do not. To me, it speeds up recovery time and assures you find the object giving a signal. RickO

Well, ya know, nothing ticks ya off more than digging and digging and finding nothing.

I really don't mind finding a pulltab, but at least I found my target and didn't refill the hole empty handed. LOL! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the pinpointer. I´m looking into gettin one as soon as I have some time on the Gti

Automax just arrived and I am so happy to finally get it! Being new to the hobby, I hunted without one for a while and with a buddy who has one and it makes a world of difference.

Also, THANK YOU MS. BLAZE from Kellyco! Couldn't have been more helpful or nicer. Can't wait to get back out there now with the pinpointer! :yes:

You're very welcome!

Sounds good to me .I was told to get a Garrett Pro Pinpointer. Being new to all this it's very confusing. I am not sure which one to get.
Helen.

Back
Top Bottom