Lost Men's Wedding Ring Siesta Key Beach, FL

perkieal

My husband's wedding ring was lost today on the Siesta Key Beach. We think it was lost in the water near the yellow life guard stand. It holds a lot of sentimental value and will offer a reward to anyone who is able to locate the ring. It is a white gold ring engraved CV +AS 7/22/006. If found, please call 860-558-3342.

Thank You
Allison and Chaz Vicino

We were there today and will be there tomorrow with any luck we will get it back to you. Wouldn't be the first one

What time we were there until around 2:00 PM then left and I hunted all around the yellow

Sorry to say we didn't find it. I ran into the couple there and he showed me the area where he thought he lost it. The tide was low when he lost it and it may have been out to deep for us today as the tide wasn't right.

Gave it about four hours and all I found was some junk a silver bracelet & religious metral...

Thank you for your help

It was low tide around 6 o'clock. They were playing football about waist deep between the yellow lifeguard stand and the end of the public beach. He may have lost it playing on the hard pack sand on the way into the water.

Thank you so much for everyone's hard work. We're so so so appreciative!! We decided to continue our hunt once the tide gets low again since we didn't have bathing suits on this am.

Still Hopeful,
Allison and Chaz

lost ring

i live in pasco if you don't find the ring i have a small crew that may be able to come down on sunday to help look weather permit......lee

Back
Top Bottom