Fort Worth, TX

Jeff Kinzli

Forum Supporter
Hey friends, long time hunter here, but due to life stuff I haven't been out much. Looking to get out more often though. I live around Fort Worth, TX. I'm thinking that as Fall approaches I'll venture to some of the smaller, older towns in central TX. I've driven through a lot of them and they look ripe for hunting.

I use a CTX3030 and Deus 2.

Who's around Fort Worth and needs an excuse to go hunting?

Hey Jeff! Happy to see you are still above the ground and kick’n!

Miss your old California Detecting Forum.

For anyone in Jeff's area of Ft. Worth: Jeff is a top notch dude ! He used to live in CA, and comes highly recommended for anyone who has a hunt spot brimming with gold coins to share :cool3:

Hey Jeff

I'm about 1 1/2 hours from FW in Henderson Co. Been detecting for a long time and also swing a CTX3030. I am new to the area and have been doing a little research, but haven't got out much yet. I wouldn't mind putting a hunt together somewhere between here and FW if you are interested.

Hey Jeff

I'm about 1 1/2 hours from FW in Henderson Co. Been detecting for a long time and also swing a CTX3030. I am new to the area and have been doing a little research, but haven't got out much yet. I wouldn't mind putting a hunt together somewhere between here and FW if you are interested.

Sounds great, let’s do it!

Back
Top Bottom