Buttons

MasonDixonMding

Elite Member
It’s been raining here for a week. This evening was the first time it wasn’t raining, so i tried my luck across the street. Not any easy signal here. I was digging anything that wasn’t absolutely a nail. If it gave me a high squick ones or twice I dug it. I was about 50% successful. Which makes me very happy. I got six buttons. Two of them are quarter size. If I missed them, what else have I missed?

Attachments

• 6DF5381E-CAB0-43C5-8A0F-744433645119.jpg
    6DF5381E-CAB0-43C5-8A0F-744433645119.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 90
Nice job. Looks like mostly tombac buttons and those definitely beep low. Looks like an incredible spot and right across the street makes it even better

It is a great site! I am very lucky to have it. I have hit it so many times. I have to keep changing technics to find more things. When I started I never thought that I could walk out my door and start finding 1800s and 1700s things. This is a great hobby!

It is a pretty fun challenge, trying to find more signals in a place you have mostly detected clean. I have detected my backyard so many times I thought there was nothing left, but the other day I went out and found 4 or 5 more coins. No idea how I missed them.

Those buttons are pretty cool. I have detected several old farms but none seem to be old enough to have those brass flat buttons. Glad you have a good spot right across the street.

Target masking is a real thing, all it takes is going over the same signal from a different angle and it could lead to a recovery that you otherwise might have walked right past. Nice work, keep us posted on what else pops up please!

Back
Top Bottom