No one cares until you ask?

Sounds like you had a pretty good hunt, gold is always a great find. Congrats on that for sure..you might wanna get yourself a small can of mase,,they're cheap ,like the ones chics carry when jogging,etc.. hey,you never know when some strung out addict is gonna see your machine as his next fix .......

Thank you woodbutcher.

I'll definitely look into that, because it doesn't get much more unpredictable than an addict seething for the next fix.

That's the way to do it Digalicious! Congrats on the Gold!

Thanks! I'm glad I went for it. I'll be spending a lot more hours in that park this Sunday. I had just about given up hunting for jewelry in the parks in my area, because the trash to jewelry ratio, was way too high for me. For whatever reason, this park seems to be an exception so far.

I have my eye on another park only a couple of minutes away from this park. It looks like a regular park, but early 1900 maps show that it was an athletics field that even included a grandstand in one corner. Unlike this current park, it isn't watered daily, so I'm waiting for the grass to die before I hunt it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom