Two new toys!

FXDiz

Forum Supporter
Fleming Island FL (formerly called Hibernia)
Finally got my Cibola today! It's been raining all day so I couldn't take it out, but did do an air test. To be honest, I wasn't impressed. But knowing that air tests don't mean squat, I'll report on it on my first hunt.

Now for the second toy ... a Jeep Wrangler Sport (1997) with the "Land Runner" body kit added. I have found out that die hard Jeep owners don't care for it, but I like it ... sooooo. Here's a pic.

Attachments

• 0264_3copy (Small).jpg
    0264_3copy (Small).jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 222
Nice toys!

You know how I know....I have a Cibola and a 95 yj wrangler!! :lol:

Both are great.

Don't worry about the air test. I've been getting deep signals. I dug a small axe head today at 10" and I had my disc turned way up trying to avoid signals. I was running some tests at the time getting to learn the machine.

Anyway, grats. :D

halfdead

Nice jeep, man! I too own a jeep wrangler (99 sport).

Only thing I dont like about mine is the exhaust manifolds tend to crack (and that usually means a $600 repair bill). My jeep's on its third.

Hey Jim, Is there a reason for that - is it only on that model? I have never had the problem, that is why I am curious. Use mine for hunting, scouting areas etc..... no big mudding or rock climbing. Although, some of the areas I have taken them may qualify at the low end..:lol::lol: RickO

Back
Top Bottom