Tiffany and Co saves the day

STURRAT

Went to a small lake where I previously pulled two gold from. Tumbled the 20 or so coins I had found with a small pocket knife I had found. The knife surprisingly was very clean when I pulled it out. Also was pretty heave. Upon inspection I saw Tiffany and Co .925 and 750 inscribed. So it’s sterling with 18k inlay.
e4ebd07282b100fb5034b7fe3ecec99a.jpg
b7d4f7ee5417cd56b5e29c4e6808f25e.jpg
9f65776f6d34b3265e0b189a35fa94b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Is the water warming up over that way?

Looks like I see a wheat or two in your pennies? Hopefully more old stuff is hiding in there. I like finding dollar coins in the water also.

Oh Man is that cool or what!!!! I got your VM yesterday regarding your find and was trying to visualize it...WOW! :wow2: Hardcore Bucketlist! It was so cold out yesterday, with the N wind and all..Hey Scubadee, theres a skiff of ice on the inland lakes this morning...so No, the water is still hovering between liquid and solid status..

..Well earned trophy there Rat! Bring that to the Coin Club meeting! Outstanding effort and find! You got a Susan B even!

Nice. Is the water warming up over that way?

Looks like I see a wheat or two in your pennies? Hopefully more old stuff is hiding in there. I like finding dollar coins in the water also.

Water is very cold. It was 17 degrees when I hopped in my car to head there.

Oh Man is that cool or what!!!! I got your VM yesterday regarding your find and was trying to visualize it...WOW! :wow2: Hardcore Bucketlist! It was so cold out yesterday, with the N wind and all..Hey Scubadee, theres a skiff of ice on the inland lakes this morning...so No, the water is still hovering between liquid and solid status..

..Well earned trophy there Rat! Bring that to the Coin Club meeting! Outstanding effort and find! You got a Susan B even!

We were breaking ice with our scoops 🤷!♂️

We were breaking ice with our scoops 🤷!♂️

Didja get any infield shots of the hunt conditions you were up against? Like this? It really puts everything in perspective...probably admissible evidence in Court at your impending insanity trial and hearing...

Attachments

• jan 7-16.jpg
    jan 7-16.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 483
  • jan 7-16-1.jpg
    jan 7-16-1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 480
Didja get any infield shots of the hunt conditions you were up against? Like this? It really puts everything in perspective...probably admissible evidence in Court at your impending insanity trial and hearing...

That’s funny. It’s the same exact spot.

I agree. Put me on the jury. Him, Irons, and Ice would be committed! Then I can find more gold.

That’s funny. It’s the same exact spot.

Sheesh! So we all had our coils over the top of it? I dont think I've ever seen a Tiff Swiss Army knife ever posted...? Right there in that area with all the copper/junk scraps like that one Sterling salt shaker top you found? What did it sound like? I imagine it was a junk signal of sorts..what with the stainless steel blades skewing the signal to bastard?...Super score!

Might possibly be the coolest knife I've seen posted..

Huge congrats Rat!

<°)))>{

Huge congrats Rat!

<°)))>{

Right Ice? That whole freaking stretch is full of brass shotgun hulls, dock nails, tabs, and splitshots...I bet Rats Junkshot was impressive...its a dmaned mess in that area...just goes to show..

Sheesh! So we all had our coils over the top of it? I dont think I've ever seen a Tiff Swiss Army knife ever posted...? Right there in that area with all the copper/junk scraps like that one Sterling salt shaker top you found? What did it sound like? I imagine it was a junk signal of sorts..what with the stainless steel blades skewing the signal to bastard?...Super score!

Tell ya the truth I don’t remember. I don’t even look at the numbers anymore I just dig it all. Was crusted black like a silver coin. Found it right next to where I found the 14k band I sold ya.

Huge congrats Rat!

<°)))>{

Hope he looked for the chain/key ring. Just be glad that one was in fresh water. You wont ever see one that cool from saltwater. Not sure how many knives I threw away? But its been all of them:lol:

Nice find!!:thumbsup: (I have carried the less beautiful version for easily 40-50 of my 76 years!)

Must stay away from commercial flying etc.:no:

CJ

Tell ya the truth I don’t remember. I don’t even look at the numbers anymore I just dig it all. Was crusted black like a silver coin. Found it right next to where I found the 14k band I sold ya.

Well..you dont say? I might be a buyer of this find of yours to go along with all the others you have found and I have bought!.....You got the Midas Touch!...A guy like me cant find 'em, but a guy like me can buy 'em maybe? :laughing: ...I have a whole Rat shadow box display of your finds! So yeah, First Dibs! :laughing:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom