Last couple of hunts...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I recently found a swim platform and hunted it two times... there was a lot more junk but I left it in the car rings on bottom are good those above have no more value than a crusty Felix penny... hope the picture comes out ok and not upside down.. :D oh well I tried :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_0328.jpg
    IMG_0328.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 379
Wow, that's one heck of a spot you found. That'll bring the count up fast. Nice research and even a nicer hunts.

If that is 6 gold all you need is one more hunt and you are tied with me:lol: Looks like a real good spot. Congrats!

All though i had to turn my computer sideways :lol: thats one nice collection there. Now i know why you been hiding out.

Wow that is awesome! Here the swim platforms have human eating Alligators under them :( SWEET hunt!

Pow!! That is a Nice Diamond ring!! Can't hide the good stuff from the Pro!! Pile them High!!

:dingding: Very nice Craig! Looks like you're making money other than :snowtruck: :lol:

Sweet

He must have got his Equinox last week :lol: :shock: Look out CT hunter's , since the snow plowing is over , it's beach cleaning detail now , CZ , or diamond Craig :?: PS Mark loose lips sink ships, your not going to get the Hot spots from Craig unless you GPS is truck :pirates: PS :research: Craig- They could have used you on Oak Island howboutit .

Last edited:
Felix

20 bucks , he doesn't take you to that spot, Craig will take you to some good place's to hunt, he took me to some good place's, had fun, you should go., PS your in 4 a treat :yes::D, Earl

I would like to thank everyone who replied in my April Fools Day thread... all the rings you see I dug in 2005 and all are marked 14k GF including the junk CZ or glass ring... :laughing:

Now that is a couple of killer gold hunts. Awesome !!

nice keepers. lucky to find a new spot at this time of the year. Any info on the diamond? looks decent size.

Wow, that's one heck of a spot you found. That'll bring the count up fast. Nice research and even a nicer hunts.

If that is 6 gold all you need is one more hunt and you are tied with me:lol: Looks like a real good spot. Congrats!

All though i had to turn my computer sideways :lol: thats one nice collection there. Now i know why you been hiding out.

Wow that is awesome! Here the swim platforms have human eating Alligators under them :( SWEET hunt!

Wow great hunt, congrats!

Pow!! That is a Nice Diamond ring!! Can't hide the good stuff from the Pro!! Pile them High!!

:wow: craig how come i wasnt invited i guess your keeping that spot to your self :p :laughing::laughing:

:dingding: Very nice Craig! Looks like you're making money other than :snowtruck: :lol:

WOW, nice hunts! Nice job locating the spot and good luck there in the future!

Wow Craig! :wow::shock: Looks like you found an "un-hit" spot!!

He must have got his Equinox last week :lol: :shock: Look out CT hunter's , since the snow plowing is over , it's beach cleaning detail now , CZ , or diamond Craig :?: PS Mark loose lips sink ships, your not going to get the Hot spots from Craig unless you GPS is truck :pirates: PS :research: Craig- They could have used you on Oak Island howboutit .

Oh my...;)
Someone did a little recon and it paid off.

Back
Top Bottom