Where are all the year end posts ???

arw40

Forum Supporter
Hey All, I was just wondering where all your end of year posts are ? I have only seen a small amount posted here compared to the amount of people we have here in the forum posting. It`s always nice to see those end of year post along with all the great pics...We are 11 days deep into the new year....Good luck to all this season...HH !

Well, I put all of my silver coins in 2x2 flips in a 3-ring binder, so I cannot take a picture of all of them at once.
Sure I found over 3oo wheaties, but those are not much to look at in a big green pile:lol:

I found a ton of junk jewelry, 1 14k pendant, couple silver jewelry pieces including a necklace, and a ton of clad.

Better yet, after just starting 6-7 months ago... I have 2 detectors, a carrot, a nice hand digger, a Sampson, a tumbler, people here cheering me on and a ton of great advice! That's better than anything I will find while detecting! :gottaluv:

Those H&R Block ads usually start running constantly starting around the first, reminds people they have to pay taxes on all this stuff we find, it is income ya know, so having a visual record of all this loot can be scary for some.
Either that or most are particularly lazy around here.
Could be shock from everything that happened in 2016 is still paralyzing people too.

If it's that lazy thing more will show up soon enough.

I got as far as counting up that I found 10 silver half dollars for 2016 before I wore out and needed a nap. 252 silver coins and a bunch of other stuff is a lot to go through.

beephead

Well, I put all of my silver coins in 2x2 flips in a 3-ring binder, so I cannot take a picture of all of them at once.
Sure I found over 3oo wheaties, but those are not much to look at in a big green pile:lol:

Same here. I figured my "flipped" coins wouldn't have the same visual impact as a big pile of loose silver. However, I sure do like my 3 ring binder. Every coin has the location and date on it for me to reminisce when I'm old and crotchety.

Same here. I figured my "flipped" coins wouldn't have the same visual impact as a big pile of loose silver. However, I sure do like my 3 ring binder. Every coin has the location and date on it for me to reminisce when I'm old and crotchety.

Like tomorrow? :laughing: Nah, I'm just kidding with you Blue. But we have several old timers here that fit the description to a T, so I couldn't resist!

Back
Top Bottom