New To This Forum

Etexas

Howdy Do from east Texas. Just an old retired guy who likes to hunt for coins or anything old , just started back after 10 years. Boy oh boy is the equipment better now, I use a Garrett 1350 with their pro pointer and I really like them both, so simple to use. Wife and I mainly use detecting as exercise if we find something that is a bonus. We keep anything we find including trash, I got to tell ya that some of the state lakes and beaches are in bad shape , never have seen so much trash,tabs and even glass on top and buried in the sand. Sure would not allow kids to play there. Seems they will have to scrape up the whole beach and start over for summer, what a shame and waste of funds.Anyway happy hunting to you all.

Welcome! Glad to hear you and the wife can share the hobby... and glad to have you share your stories with us.

Welcome from another retired guy in California. Around here, the tot-lots are really dangerous too...bullets, needles, etc.

Glad you're here. We have fun.

Welcome from Houston/Galveston

Welcome Etexas.
You are right the beaches down here especially are in bad shape trash wise.
I was raised up in Marshall and can remember my Pops taking us to old homesteads to hunt. Spent alot of time on Caddo and Lake of the Pines too.
Good luck. TX

Welcome from Ennis, Tx. Great to have you aboard.Good luck and happy hunting to you both.

Back
Top Bottom