The new guy

James Huffman

Hey everyone, just joined today. Slow work day ;). I have been hunting for a long time. My father taught me how to hunt for indian artifacts on my grandfathers farm near Asheville. I would spend my summers walking up and down the corn rows. As I have gotten older and am traveling more I always look for old items. Recently I have bought a metal detector and have been looking around my new town.

So if anyone know of some good spots near Mooresville NC let me know.

Glad to be here and happy hunting!

Welcome from California. Glad to have you join our "family".

We love stories and pics of hunts...share when you can, please.

welcome

Hi James and Welcome to the forum, from w. Orygon. Its good to have you here! :yes: I like to hunt new construction sites or vacant lots in the oldest parts of towns, especially under old sidewalks that are being replaced, old schools, parks etc.

Hi James and Welcome to the forum, from w. Orygon. Its good to have you here! :yes: I like to hunt new construction sites or vacant lots in the oldest parts of towns, especially under old sidewalks that are being replaced, old schools, parks etc.

I have found some good stuff in Charleston SC digging through construction sites. Always a good way to find stuff!

Welcome, James. It's a pleasure having you on the forum. Best of luck in your hunts.
Frog

Welcome James, nice to have you aboard!
Golden (from the land of Oz!);)

Back
Top Bottom