Let me re-introduce myself..

DenisDuQuebec

Hey there,
Four years ago I bought an Ace 250 and began looking like a fool digging around in parks and around old houses in the area.. I spent two summers of fun doing so and sure found my humble share of booty.. Then I bought a house.. One with a huge amount of repairs to do on it.. so I spend the last two summers working on that cursed house.. Anyway.. now that it's mostly done I will finally have time to take my Ace back on the fields and to dig my share of treasure and pulltabs.. :p

So my name's Denis and I live near Montréal in Québec and I just can't wait for what's left of snow to melt down so I can go dig again...

Welcome back to the hobby and the forum.

We bought an older home in the mountains of California about two years ago. I completely understand how 'remodeling' can keep you from swinging. I'm glad you're back at it now.

Welcome back to the hobby. I also have taken several breaks from detecting over the years, Work, Military, Ect. But it is always good to get back in the swing. Good LucK and keep us posted.

Jack VA

Welcome back. I too, seem to be always working on my house. This last weekend the temp was 80 degrees....but sigh...I worked on the house.

Anyways....good luck.

halfdead

:D

Thank you all, wow that's what I call a nice warm welcome.. :P
As for having straight priorities, well let say that working on the house was strongly motivated by the fact that my wife was pregnant at the time so we had a very strong urge for another room in the house.. I couldn't swing but I kept doing research in the winter and took time to build up my family tree.. Winter's winter..

Back
Top Bottom