Red Green's Detector

Digger-Dave

Forum Supporter
I'm going to hold off on sending my Pro out for repair.

I could have fabricated something, but I didn't want to alter the control box....and I was feeling lazy. ;)

The weather looks promising tomorrow and I'm cold footed about firing up the old ACE 350 unless I really have to. I'm spoiled once I got use to those VDI numbers, Iron Discrim and Iron Audio. :yes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhSqvycZZ0c

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 298
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 251
I was at Outdoor Rama in Novi Michigan years ago. A women in the audience gave him Duct tape underwear, left him speechless! He beat up on the husband for a few seconds, it was not part of the act.... Ted Nugent was there, Red would be proud. Made my day brighter.!

"If your metal detector is held together with duct tape .....yoouuu might be a redneck". :laughing: But hey, that should hold it till the ground freezes and you can send it in at that time. In the meantime ...Good Luck and Happy Hunting ...Bubba. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Don't feel bad I've got some shaft wear on my CTX which receive a small piece of duct tape yesterday. Works great! HH, phil

there are detectorist then there are super detectorist.

i carry black tape and make light and camera mounts. you can tape binos on a tripod or use a loupe or binos for taking pictures. whats amazing, you can probably get away with that fix for about 6 months. let me turn you guys on to another secret weapon, gorilla glue. be warned lil goes a long way

I was at Outdoor Rama in Novi Michigan years ago. A women in the audience gave him Duct tape underwear, left him speechless! He beat up on the husband for a few seconds, it was not part of the act.... Ted Nugent was there, Red would be proud. Made my day brighter.!

Huh? WHA?:?:

Gave him a lot of extra jokes, etc... really used the moment to have a better live show.

Back
Top Bottom