Hello from South Carolina

Damaris

Hi Folks.

In December I bought myself a Garrett Ace 300.
So far, so good.

I have been going through my property - 10 acres of woods that saw Revolutionary and Civil War era populations. I have also found arrowheads - most likely Cherokee - so I know there was activity here for many years.

I have found mostly "junk" with the detector so far, but it is so thrilling to get a hit and find a relatively small piece, fairly deep down in leaf covered ground.

I am hooked and so glad to have found this site. :D

Welcome from Winnsboro South Carolina !!!!

....hey I believe I am about 1/4 Cherokee so maybe some of those arrowheads belonged to my ancestors :lol:

My wife's great Grandmother was Cherokee. Yes I mind my P's and Q's. Welcome aboard from the Lowcountry Of SC.

Welcome to the forum... from the Flint Hills of Manhattan, Kansas!

I recently got the Ace 400 for my wife, and though she's only used it a few times (she doesn't have the same passion for the hobby as me)... she LOVES it! The 300 and 400 are a lot alike, so I have no doubt you'll be pulling goodies soon! Congrats on your new machine. :yes:

JWalker and Briman...I grew up in Syracuse, NY. More Central NY than Western but pretty close.

Went to Clarkson University in Potsdam, NY.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Speaking of warm, it's supposed to be 80 in upstate South Carolina tomorrow...nice weather for detecting. :cool:

Welcome from Central, S.C. I've got a little Cherokee also, but don't remember shooting arrows over there so you can keep them. joe

Back
Top Bottom