Hunt #30 - the demo part 2...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
I went out after lunch today for a 2nd hunt at the demo house Even though the yard is loaded with iron, the Eurotek Pro I obtained a few days ago for situations like this stayed in the car and I used the 6 lb silver sledgehammer to beat off the skunk:lol: Everything...lots of vintage scrap, couple compacts, harmonica parts, a lipstick tube, key, 1937 CT license plate tag, the guts to the pocketwatch frame I found the last hunt...5 marbles for the jar:cool: couple buckles, 28 cents in clad, a dozen wheats a Crackerjack token silver #37 and the wheat that was stuck to it I'm going to wait on the house to come down and the fill dirt around the foundation to get stripped away before I detect this place again, as I have a couple new spots to try next:yes: Until the next outing, thanks for looking and Happy Hunting to all!

Looks like you had a lot of digging and earned your Silver GW Bruce. Congrats on staying perfect. It is an amazing streak, hope it goes on a whole lot longer. Jack

Nice hunt. All I can think about is: Why would they tear down a cool house like that? Then they are going to remove every bit of top soil. I am beginning to really hate construction people.

Back
Top Bottom