Largie in a good shape - Updated: More finds from this park! :)

Wow that's some park!
They do exist! :)
Our parks are pounded very hard too.
But over the last four years I was able to find at least four good parks - two of them virgin and two - very lightly detected. Each of them produced in between 100 and 200 silvers, multiple relics, some gold jewelry and one gold coin. :)
I will update this post tonight with more great finds from this particular park in Connecticut.

.... over the last four years I was able to find at least four good parks - two of them virgin and two - very lightly detected. Each of them produced in between 100 and 200 silvers, multiple relics, some gold jewelry and one gold coin. :) .....

Sick. SICK SICK SICK. Where I'm at, the presence of parks that could give up that much silver, ended by the mid to late 1980s. Now you gotta work your b*tt off at the parks for a few more oldies at a time.

Some buddies of mine discovered that at certain zones on the east coast though, there are parks that haven't had as much pressure though. It could be that the really hardcore deep seekers over there *bristle* at the notion of park turf hunting. They much prefer the cellar holes, rev. war sites, CW, etc... So some turf zones can actually still not be pressurized by today's deeper seeking machines at some of those parks.

But it's highly regional depending on the skills and pressure of the locals. Because @ other cities they went into, they could tell that they'd been pressured indeed.

Thank you, guys!
As promised I just updated the post with more pictures of my finds from this park. :)

Back
Top Bottom