Whites Prizm 5

Carol K

Co-owner
Admin
Here's a picture of Whites Prizm V. Haven't used one yet, but maybe some of you have.

Attachments

• prizm5.jpg
    prizm5.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3,401
I have Prism V. I am quite happy and I use it since september 2005 and I have many finds. I think its advantage before the Prism IV it is the seach coil of 9,5 inches. (excuse me for bad English I`m from Russia :roll: )

I have a Prizm V, and have had pretty good luck with it. While the multitone can be a little bit much, its useful at times and also can be turned off if the user would like to detect in a fewer tone mode.

Having just gotten this for X-mas, I've only had a few times out. But each and every time, I've not packed it up empty handed. Always have come away with coins, even though I've mostly just md'd front and back yards.

Found a silver ring basically the first time out - I've already posted that one on the finds board.

I think the Prizm V is a great starting MD, very accurate at pinpointing and with the larger coil, the depth is pretty darn good.

Naturally, I like my own machine best, but other than that, I think Prizm's are the best line of machines, well, midrange machines anyway

Back
Top Bottom