Best Hunt Ever!

Donneybrook

Elite Member
Ok, now i know you were thinking gold and silver, but this is just as good! I was walking along in the cool dusk air, finding targets here and there and spy a couple hot chicks walking my way. (15-16 years old) They walked up and asked what i'd found. I responded with the usual, a junk ear ring, a few cents. One of them then asked if i'd ever found anything major and i thought "just did" but didnt say that. I told them about the artifacts i've found on my property and they were really impressed. (One was even starting to twirl her hair by now)
By the time they walked off they were talking about how cool metal detecting was. Why cant every hunt be like this??

Wish I lived closer to the beach... :lol:

I'm not fat either... not skinny either... why can't any girls come up to me. :?:

Grats on a great hunt... lucky... :D

Hey now, some of us old guys stay in pretty good shape now, :D
Anyway, your right that is a good hunt. Always nice to look at the babes. ;)

Ahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahaha

That was my first thought then realized OP is younger than most of us. Although my digging friends think I am young at 28, so its whatever. Lol. Good post. Coming from a certified pimp. Next time go with what you are thinking. Bet you could have gotten BOTH the girls digits

Then this should be clarified in the post.

Haha I thought it was a well known fact by now.

Wish I lived closer to the beach... :lol:
I'm not fat either... not skinny either... why can't any girls come up to me. :?:
Grats on a great hunt... lucky... :D

Haha maybe it helped I also wasn't wearing my shirt so my bronzed Florida boy's chest was radiating itself. ;)

LOL! We're mostly old, but some of us are NOT fat!

This made me laugh so hard! Lol. Gotcha :)

Hey now, some of us old guys stay in pretty good shape now, :D
Anyway, your right that is a good hunt. Always nice to look at the babes. ;)

Haha true :)

Ahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahaha

That was my first thought then realized OP is younger than most of us. Although my digging friends think I am young at 28, so its whatever. Lol. Good post. Coming from a certified pimp. Next time go with what you are thinking. Bet you could have gotten BOTH the girls digits

Lol. Yeah at the least shoulda offered to let them try the detector out ;)

Aww how cute :D

Haha thanks I think. Lol ;)

Im not old or fat. Im actually a very fit mid 20's detectorist. Stereotypes........Cool story though.

Lol I'm getting a kick out of all the comments that say y'all aren't the stereotypical detectorist. You and I are the opposite it seems ;) Thanks btw.

Donney, that's the perfect time to have your own little MD'ers card with your info on it and hand it out!! tell them if they ever lose anything (or wanna say "hi", lol) they've got your info. ;)

Donney, that's the perfect time to have your own little MD'ers card with your info on it and hand it out!! tell them if they ever lose anything (or wanna say "hi", lol) they've got your info. ;)

+1

Atta' boy Donney! Also, you should have asked them if they want to give it a try and then handed the detector over to them. Heck, even if neither was your "ideal girl", you could make friends and meet their friends. Always keep an open mind! :yes:

Why cant every hunt be like this??
Because if it was you would never get ANY metal detecting accomplished!!! When I go to South Beach it gets pretty difficult to stay focused on detecting as the morning goes on.:jawdrop: Fortunately for me I have the will power of 10 men! (And leave before it gets really hot!! ;))

This post totally made me laugh! Definitely need these cadds for the beach. Lol

+1

Atta' boy Donney! Also, you should have asked them if they want to give it a try and then handed the detector over to them. Heck, even if neither was your "ideal girl", you could make friends and meet their friends. Always keep an open mind! :yes:

Yeah, i realized later i shoulda done that. Lol. Open minds are good ;)

Donney....you big, fat, old, creeper! haha

Lolol

Because if it was you would never get ANY metal detecting accomplished!!! When I go to South Beach it gets pretty difficult to stay focused on detecting as the morning goes on.:jawdrop: Fortunately for me I have the will power of 10 men! (And leave before it gets really hot!! ;))

Haha true ;) The will power of 10 men eh? Are you 10 times more attracted to them then? ;)

Since KT does not hunt beaches, only totlots, the commoners He typically meets are in the toddler to 8 year old range....HA HA HA Although His Majesty has also talked to a few "hair twisters" in His day...!

Most are in such awe of His Majesty's Royal Radiance, they are mostly dumbstruck and all they can stutter is, "finding anything???" KT's standard answer is, " Pennies and some poptops!" KT does not show them anything any good He comes across or they will not leave Him alone! :laughing::laughing:

Since KT does not hunt beaches, only totlots, the commoners He typically meets are in the toddler to 8 year old range....HA HA HA Although His Majesty has also talked to a few "hair twisters" in His day...!

Most are in such awe of His Majesty's Royal Radiance, they are mostly dumbstruck and all they can stutter is, "finding anything???" KT's standard answer is, " Pennies and some poptops!" KT does not show them anything any good He comes across or they will not leave Him alone! :laughing::laughing:

Lol! Yeah i mostly just get the little youngins too. But this time i was luckier ;)

Back
Top Bottom