Another 14K Old One

I just checked my records and the following may be interesting for those that may be following this thread.

Although I have been having some amazing luck lately is hasn't always been this way. My records show that I started my gold slump with a double gold hunt on 9/15/14. I didn't find another piece of gold until 12/1/14 with a double gold hunt that started my streak. That's a LONG slump.

To be honest I wasn't water hunting that much because things were so bad and started doing some dirt digging.

Most of the gold I am finding are at different locations and still not the best of conditions, BUT, when I find a thin spot I slow right down and it's paying off.

I have no idea what's going on right but I 'm having so much confidence in my Excal it's like I know I'm going to find gold no matter where I go. I know this isn't the case but it's the way I feel.

I've been doing this long enough that I know it isn't going to last and all I have to do is remember the 76 day gold slump to bring me back to reality and back down to earth.

Most of us know slumps. I hope I don't ever have another 6 month one:lol:

Frank, congratulations on a sweet ring! There's something about older gold that's just so much better than the new stuff.

Gold is good, big gold even better, with a nice stone still better, and with an old date- doesn't get much better! Congrats!!!

Back
Top Bottom