Exellent hunt!

Procali

Elite Member
Even though i missed the cut by a couple of days, its still pretty awsome, with targets galore, i got 4 silver rings, two more one dollar coins from the dollar coin patch, 20 10 peso, like 20 quarters, and more than 100 coins of the rest, the gold eluded my coil, but i know its a swing away, maybe tomorrow will be golden. After the hunt i had a pre christmas get toghether with some friends and the main course was a slow fire roasted smoked suckling pig, very tasty!

Ill update the pics with the rest of it latter.

592e104be89028bc6695e37e183fa9eb_zps48056c49.jpg

959e630fd20fe5357bcfca556d671c84_zpsc435eb93.jpg

748fd9657d99a2f1abea42e0d0d7d7a5_zpsd9d8c6aa.jpg

That's a sweet cut there, good job on hitting it hard! Seems like you guys up there are getting all the erosion this year, i haven't seen a cut like that down here in a long time.
That pig looks TASTY....

Very nice! Doesn't match any of the piers in San Diego though, from what I can tell...... ;)

Found another beach around here last week with a similar cut, a few days gone by also. Didn't have much time to look at it before the 8 year old dragged me off to hunt the volleyball courts...... :lol:

4 silver rings and delicious pork...life is good!

Very nice! Doesn't match any of the piers in San Diego though, from what I can tell...... ;)

Found another beach around here last week with a similar cut, a few days gone by also. Didn't have much time to look at it before the 8 year old dragged me off to hunt the volleyball courts...... :lol:

But its closer than you think!

Back
Top Bottom