6 silvers and 3 monarchs

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
First went to my permission with Navy Davy and silver was found. Next time went alone and silver was found. Then French Dave and I went there and silver was found. Full circle as Navy Davy and I tackled the field today.

This time ND doused himself with bug spray as last trip he picked up a tic! No black flies today but a squadron of horse flies were buzzing around. Got lucky on a few swings of my lesche tool hearing that satisfying splat as my ack ack downed the blood crazed vampires.

Nd managed a nice silver as it was very tough going through the area as it was laced with nails and bottle caps. Was swinging Zen Guru which had a new arm rest courteousy of ND who used piping to repair it. Had left Quota Guru #1 in the back of ND's truck as the audio button was loose. Think that ND has repaired at least 5 of my remaining Gurus.
nozsro.jpg

After 4 hours we were both done in with Zen Guru sniffing out 6 silver from three different reigns
2ppnek9.jpg

bdmvsp.jpg

To me that was not fun as I'm going back quotaing next outing. The real find of the day for me was when ND handed me a bottle of homemade blueberry jam!

Once home I stripped and did a "short arm" inspection and hit the shower. Mister man I felt like things were crawling all over me.....must be my new meds as nothing appeared fine save for my artificial knee which was balloon sized. Going to pay for that at work tomorrow.

For over 10 years this man has been a great digging buddy, friend and handy mans handy man and I feel very lucky that he puts up with me!
2q2ejxl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom