North Shore Mass/Southern New Hampshire

mysteriousnesss

Elite Member
I was wondering if anyone wanted to go out this weekend somewhere in the North shore area of Massachusetts or somewhere in southern New Hampshire. I'm located in Newburyport and although I've made some interesting finds recently there isn't all that much land that's detectable around here. I understand if no ones free but I am desperately in need of some new places to hunt in the area. I just picked up an AT Pro and could also use some pointers if possible. Anyone have any older parks that they've had luck at and would be willing to share/accompany me to? I've never been out with anyone before but would love to finally meet others who enjoy finding history as much as I do.

I was wondering if anyone wanted to go out this weekend somewhere in the North shore area of Massachusetts or somewhere in southern New Hampshire. I'm located in Newburyport and although I've made some interesting finds recently there isn't all that much land that's detectable around here. I understand if no ones free but I am desperately in need of some new places to hunt in the area. I just picked up an AT Pro and could also use some pointers if possible. Anyone have any older parks that they've had luck at and would be willing to share/accompany me to? I've never been out with anyone before but would love to finally meet others who enjoy finding history as much as I do.

I'm in central MA myself and don't know the north shore at all. The few times I was out the way all I could find was historically protected land or modern leveled off tot lots.

If you're willing to come inland some time I'd be happy to meet you someplace where they're not so bylaw happy. Or if you do find a local who can show you around and there's room for another swinger I wouldn't mind coming out that way.

There are tons of places to hunt on the north shore. Last time I drove through that neck of the woods, I saw tons of wooded area riddled with stone walls and conveniently wasn't state land, nor did it have posted signs.

The North shore is some nice early 1600's land. Lots of old farms too.

There are tons of places to hunt on the north shore. Last time I drove through that neck of the woods, I saw tons of wooded area riddled with stone walls and conveniently wasn't state land, nor did it have posted signs.

The North shore is some nice early 1600's land. Lots of old farms too.
+1, haven't done much detecting on the north shore, but have always wanted too. Quite a hike for me, but am absolutely willing to meet somewhere in between and give it a shot. Not sure about this weekend, but we have all summer right ? Ive always wanted to hunt revere beach. Happy hunting in the meantime!

Back
Top Bottom