• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

2 ringer day!!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Hey Guys..

I have to say that my new 5x8 coil is really awesome!! In 2 days, I was able to find $32+ in clad and 2 silver rings!! (6 grams total) I went to a park that had been hunted by me at least 5 times over the years. I decide to give my new coil a shot to see what happens. I got $14.25 in clad in 3 hours!! I am seriously thinking about going to all of the 150+ parks again to re scan them with the new 5x8! The big clad days may be back with the 5x8!! :lol:

ATPro Dude

Attachments

• 20170508_114246(0).jpg
    20170508_114246(0).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 286
Nice work man!

The 5x8 is about the fastest thing out there for your style of hunting..

If it says coin, it's a coin, pinpoint dead on, really fast recovery too.. Bang!

<°)))>{

Nice work man!

The 5x8 is about the fastest thing out there for your style of hunting..

If it says coin, it's a coin, pinpoint dead on, really fast recovery too.. Bang!

<°)))>{

Thanks!.. I was a little nervous about going with the 5x8. Read many reviews on it and most were very positive. I thought that having a smaller coil would limit my detect range while swinging. Really like how it does hit hard on a target. I have not detected gold yet. I wonder if it behaves on gold targets??

Great job Jason. I have a 5x8 I got over the winter but havent had any time to use it. Kids baseball ( travel & rec ) hasnt allowed me any time for detecting. Who knows when I will be able to get out. As they get older baseball consumes more and more time with some tourneys scheduled in other states. The best I get is to live through others postings here in the forum. Continued success man ! HH:yes:

You may never take off the smaller coil. When I detected socal parks the smaller coil was key. Many wheats and silvers up against trees and posts where big coils didn't reach. Picking clad out of the trash was easy then too. I only put stock coil on for field hunts or open country. Don't mind the little extra swinging for the advantages of the smaller coil.

Great job Jason. I have a 5x8 I got over the winter but havent had any time to use it. Kids baseball ( travel & rec ) hasnt allowed me any time for detecting. Who knows when I will be able to get out. As they get older baseball consumes more and more time with some tourneys scheduled in other states. The best I get is to live through others postings here in the forum. Continued success man ! HH:yes:

Thanks!! Yeah, with this new coil, it seems like a whole new ball game now with these hunted parks I have been too in the past. Went out to a park yesterday and I was able to pull in $17.87 in 4 hours! Makes a difference when hunting the trashy area's.

I got a 52 hit yesterday and I thought for sure it was gold when I saw it in the ground. I was pumped!! My excitement soon turned to bummer when I did not see a kt stamp on it. Still in search for that first GOLD for the year.

Hope you get out there soon. I am sure your inching to get out there to hunt. Too bad your not closer we can investigate parks. I am pretty much a loan shark out there. Not too many people out here hunt.

Congratz on the 2 Ringer! I see your Clad Total is growing nicely! :D

Thanks SeabeeRon... I have a whole new drive now since I replaced my standard atpro coil with the new 5x8 coil. (I can thank the ATS for breaking my standard coil) I may have to redo all of the parks again and see what happens :laughing: Would be nice to bring in the big clad again..:grin: No matter whats happens.. it is still fun to hunt!

atpro dude

Hey Guys..

I have to say that my new 5x8 coil is really awesome!! In 2 days, I was able to find $32+ in clad and 2 silver rings!! (6 grams total) I went to a park that had been hunted by me at least 5 times over the years. I decide to give my new coil a shot to see what happens. I got $14.25 in clad in 3 hours!! I am seriously thinking about going to all of the 150+ parks again to re scan them with the new 5x8! The big clad days may be back with the 5x8!! [emoji38]

ATPro Dude
Nice silver

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Nice rings! I ran the stock coil on my ATP for a minute but after switching over to the 5x8 I love it! SO much easier to navigate the trash and multiple targets

Congratulations on the two rings. And you are amazing on how much clad you find.
I've been using a small coil lately at the parks and been finding coins the big coils couldn't separate from the trash. But not the coin counts that your finding.

Congratulations on the two rings. And you are amazing on how much clad you find.
I've been using a small coil lately at the parks and been finding coins the big coils couldn't separate from the trash. But not the coin counts that your finding.

Thanks! The smaller coil really helps in the trashy area's for sure! I was at a middle school and found some grassy area's in and around the school. In one section I hit a honey hole of almost $10 in about 15 mins time!! I had to stop cuz I had to head to work. I am sure I would have hit $20 if I would have stayed. The schools are where the money is!

Atpro dude

Back
Top Bottom