A big suprise

MoBob

Elite Member
Hey guys , have to have knee surgery on the 15th , and kind of bumming but should be good to go about the time the beans come out. Anyway my long time civ digging buddy Chip tells me they published my Rhode Island states button I found at a 1st Rhode Island light artillery camp on the spring JGD hunt had a blast and hooked up with a few of you guys from this forum. Anyway he brings me a copy today , pretty cool. Knee feels better already.:shock:

Hey guys , have to have knee surgery on the 15th , and kind of bumming but should be good to go about the time the beans come out. Anyway my long time civ digging buddy Chip tells me they published my Rhode Island states button I found at a 1st Rhode Island light artillery camp on the spring JGD hunt had a blast and hooked up with a few of you guys from this forum. Anyway he brings me a copy today , pretty cool. Knee feels better already.:shock:

Was published in the North , South Traders Civil War mag.

Congrats, Bob! Glad I was there when you dug that beauty of a button. You and Joe both got finds published -- man, my digging buds are famous!:D

congrats on the publishing Bob ! I got in AD this time around.

..I've already congrats'd Joe

We are all superstars. Congrats to all for the banner worthy finds this year. I know a lot of people got some good items off their bucket lists this year!

A BIG congrats Bob! It was awesome seeing your button first hand. And thanks to Joe (Spectra1) for the DEUS tips that helped me find my 1863 Rhode Island token in the same area.

MoBob

I just underwent a partial replacement. On July 18 of this year. I was up and detecting in 4 weeks. With the help of a walking stick. To help getting up from kneeling. The surgeon said that it will be 100% in 2 months. I am sure you will be out and swinging in no time. GL HH.

Thanks guys, appreciate the comments. Yep surgery this Thursday and ready to get it over with for sure, and get back to digging. :D

Back
Top Bottom