Stuff to sell but not enough posts

snickers104

I have some equipment to sell but don't have the required 200 posts......any way to let me go ahead and post? I have been a member for awhile but just don't participate in a lot of discussions.

Thanks.

I'm not a mod, but doubtful, I got denied, had the post but not the time, kinda protects the site I guess from people trying to get on just to sell, not you, but 1 rule for everyone.
We'll see what they say

You could try congratulating people on finds that you think are great, or research well done, or nice tips for improving your success, or ask some questions, or...

No way will that work....I only have 20 or so posts....to get to 200 would take ME forever

I understand what zeemang meant....just don't have the time to sit online that much......

I understand the rule...don't want to break them...just thought you guys would like to have the opportunity before I took them somewhere else.....

I think what zeemang was eluding to politely is that classifieds are a benefit for contributing members

Exactly. In those 200 posts other contributing members get a chance to know ya a little, maybe you buy off a member or two and get an iTrader score and we get a feel for your personality. Those things help to try to keep someone from popping up out of nowhere and screwing one of our community over, which unfortunately still happens every now and then. If you can't put in the effort to be a part of the community, buying from you isn't an opportunity at all.

When I bought I DID buy from one of your members.......not a problem....just trying to be helpful.

Tek.jpg

digger.jpg

Sampson.jpg

propointer.jpg

There s a member named Artie and he only sells stuff here.
When they changed the rules to 200 he didn't have enough to sell anymore because those threads in the classifieds don't count.
All he did was go onto the main forum and congratulate people that found stuff, welcomed new people to the forum and things like that.
Didn't take long, he fulfilled this requirement in like one or two days, probably took no longer than an hour total.
Now he us back in the classifieds only again.

They won't relax the rule for you.
Make an effort to reach 200 or you will need to find other places to sell your stuff although most other forums have similar rules.

Back
Top Bottom