Gift Wrapped Present Was a Dud!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Went yesterday for an after work hunt with the SS as the CZ is under the weather at the moment. :( Low tide was 2 hours before I started so that was good. Hunted for 4 hours hoping for some gold. I actually had my hopes up on the the big oval hoop but it turned out to be junk. The majority of the pennies were in good shape and came mainly in 2 spill areas which I'm sure were Santeria sacrifices. I was hoping for something a little more interesting than the rotting Cuban 5 cent coin that was inside a nice little gift wrapped find. First time I've picked up a Santeria sacrifice like that. It was all good for the 4 hours except for a short patch of sea lice that I went through that felt like a hundred pricks of fire on my legs. :runaway: It was a nice work out and I'll be out early tomorrow again. :yes:

Attachments

• 4-22-16 Santeria Offering (1).jpg
    4-22-16 Santeria Offering (1).jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 302
  • 4-22-16 Santeria Offering (2).jpg
    4-22-16 Santeria Offering (2).jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 298
  • 4-22-16 Cuban  (1).jpg
    4-22-16 Cuban (1).jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 297
  • 4-22-16 Cuban  (2).jpg
    4-22-16 Cuban (2).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 302
  • 4-22-16.jpg
    4-22-16.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Its ok Felix... I know you are just as happy with those decrepit Felix pennies :lol: last year I dug up a baby food jar strange items in it so I reburied it for someone else to find it and no I didn't open it ;)

Glad we don't get many of those offerings. Saw in a guys vid a couple days ago two big offerings wrapped in newspaper with all kinds of fruits and veggies, a cigar, rum, etc.

Back
Top Bottom