Newbie in eastern PA looking to tag along to learn some pointers

Dls321

Hi everyone. Just got into the hobby and would love to tag along with someone for some pointers. Been doing beach hunting at a local state park (beltzville) but it's beat... 72 cents, an ear ring, and about 100 bobby pins and pull tabs. Using a bounty hunter gold series thanks to a great deal in the cabelas bargain cave.. Only 80 bucks!

If anyone would like to hunt and show me the ropes I'd love to learn more! I don't think my back yard can handle any more holes!! Lol

Welcome from NJ. Hang in there and keep that coil swinging. We all started the same way. Enjoy the time outside and try to learn something from every signal. Remember- location, location, location. Don't stay at a spot you feel defeated. GL and HH. Matt
Hi everyone. Just got into the hobby and would love to tag along with someone for some pointers. Been doing beach hunting at a local state park (beltzville) but it's beat... 72 cents, an ear ring, and about 100 bobby pins and pull tabs. Using a bounty hunter gold series thanks to a great deal in the cabelas bargain cave.. Only 80 bucks!

If anyone would like to hunt and show me the ropes I'd love to learn more! I don't think my back yard can handle any more holes!! Lol

Im down the line

Hey D :Im down here in Lansdale about 35m s from atown.I am familiar with that area up their.I have friends in Jim Thorpe,Palmerton .none detect.Fall has always been more productive than the heat of summer.Ground is better for detecting.Shoot me a thought on gettin together for a hunt...jack from penna

Yeah I wouldn't call that beat, after all you did find $.72 , you can't expect jewelry every time you go on a hunt.

Back
Top Bottom