Coin Value

rcasi44

Elite Member
I wonder what it would have been like hunting when silver was common. Just think real value and no cleaning that brown clad.

:?:OK, my question is what is a silver quarter and dime worth today? (just the actual silver value.) Rob

A silver dime has.07234 oz. of pure silver and a silver quarter has.18084 oz. of pure silver.(in new condition)Multiply that by the spot price of silver and that will give you the coins metal value. I think silver right now is about 11.50 an ounce or about 83 cents for a dime and 2.07 for a quarter if i figured that correctly. mm

A silver dime has.07234 oz. of pure silver and a silver quarter has.18084 oz. of pure silver.(in new condition)Multiply that by the spot price of silver and that will give you the coins metal value. I think silver right now is about 11.50 an ounce or about 83 cents for a dime and 2.07 for a quarter if i figured that correctly. mm

Thats right on. For any 90% silver coin, the general rule at this silver price is 8x face value.

Rob , I can tell you what it was like ; it was GRREEAATT!!! Kept a box of baking soda in the fridge just to shine those babies up when I came in...a pretty good day was 2 to 3 dollars in silver...I had one afternoon I found close to 10 dollars worth on one baseball field . Of course, nothing good lasts forever...just the bad stuff endures eternally (lol).. nowadays one Rosie is reason enough to do hand stands HH Roadrunner_426

Back
Top Bottom