Found Bullet with the Letter A on the headstamp??

Pic

Attachments

• IMG_20160904_094629.jpg
    IMG_20160904_094629.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 233
It looks like an Aguila subsonic .22 round, and that would explain the letter A. If that is the case, it is very modern. Not a common round to find by any means, but not old either.

Edit- If it is what I think it is, the company has only been around since 1961, and I think that product in particular has only been around for about a decade or so.

Last edited:
It looks like an Aguila subsonic .22 round, and that would explain the letter A. If that is the case, it is very modern. Not a common round to find by any means, but not old either.

Edit- If it is what I think it is, the company has only been around since 1961, and I think that product in particular has only been around for about a decade or so.

thanks for the info

This is correct!

Back
Top Bottom