Kudos to Tesoro Service

Chipk

Elite Member
I have a Sand Shark for the beach. Love it. But it started falsing and it was driving me nuts. Since I have a trip next week to North Mrytle Beach and in three weeks to Ormond Beach, I packed it up and sent it to Tesoro to repair.

Needed a new coil and based on the estimated time of return, we set the dates for our trip to NMB. Tuesday, as promised, I got my machine back. I put everything back together and turned it on to check it out. Nothing happened. Thinking they had removed the batteries, I opened up the control box to find there was no battery compartment.

Oops.

I called Tesoro and explained I needed the compartment and I needed it soon since we will be leaving tomorrow. They promised to send one to me. I called the next day and was told it had been shipped and to expect it Monday or Tuesday.

Oops, again.

I explained that I needed it before I left and it seems they had misunderstood my departure dates. They asked me if they could send another to the address in NMB where I would be staying. I gave them my friend's mailing address and they assured me it would be waiting for me.

The NEXT day, my friend called me to tell me he had a package waiting for me. They had come through in a major way.

Now that's great service.

We all make mistakes and they were excellent about correcting theirs and making me happy. Thank YOU, Alan and Tesoro!

Tesoro has one on the best Service dept. in the Business IMHO.:yes:

Have to agree. Their turn-around time on service is super fast. I sent my Vaquero in for a tone change about a week ago. They checked everything out, changed the tone (now a high tone) and replaced a couple knobs. Rusty even threw in a spare battery door, in case I lose mine someday... Got it back already - a couple days ago.

I have two Tesoro Vaqeros. Since have given one to my son. I did a lot of reasearch before purchasing them . Performance was my main motivation but I did homework on there service reputation also . I'm so happy to report I have never had an issue and also happy to know they will come threw if the need service .
Now how about a hunting reportđź‘Ť
,Dew

I have two Tesoro Vaqeros. Since have given one to my son. I did a lot of reasearch before purchasing them . Performance was my main motivation but I did homework on there service reputation also . I'm so happy to report I have never had an issue and also happy to know they will come threw if the need service .
Now how about a hunting reportđź‘Ť
,Dew

...OK, my 15 year old Tesoro Eldorado found me just over $7 in coins a couple days ago. That was at an old campground and I just did two camp sites there, out of a couple dozen. Only two wheaties on that hunt, but I'll go back for more on Tuesday. I know there's silver out there; the camp area is over 100 years old.
My high tone Vaquero gets to go next time.

Back
Top Bottom