Whites Classic 3

MetalmanMatt

Anyone use this machine. I have one being offered to me in New condition,with bag,and phones. I think its a deal but not sure. Any input?

The Classic III is a good machine. Easy to use and fun. To make it go from a good machine to a great machine you can sent it to Mr. Bill and have him do his mods on it, well worth the money. Here is a link to the mods for the Classic III http://www.surfscanner.com/Surfscan3/ClassicPage.html My opinion is that around $100.00 would be a fair price for a Classic III in good condition. Steve.

Well I didnt buy it. I went as far as setting up a pickup time and everything. I met a guy through CraigsList who was trying to enter this addiction of ours. He was looking for agood deal on a nice machine. I let him go pick it up at my negotiated price. I did want it though. But I figured I would rather have someone near me who enjoys detecting also. I hope he likes it. I will just have to wait for the next good deal,but I think I did the right thing. I dont need a 5th machine yet.

Well I didnt buy it. I went as far as setting up a pickup time and everything. I met a guy through CraigsList who was trying to enter this addiction of ours. He was looking for agood deal on a nice machine. I let him go pick it up at my negotiated price. I did want it though. But I figured I would rather have someone near me who enjoys detecting also. I hope he likes it. I will just have to wait for the next good deal,but I think I did the right thing. I dont need a 5th machine yet.
That was nice of you Matt. I believe that 99.9 & 1/2% of us detectorist are good people. Steve.

Back
Top Bottom