Northern Illinois Coin Show

Mike1961

Elite Member
The Dixon Coin Club, of which Gemmy and I are members, will be holding our annual show on 11/9/14 at the Dixon VFW rt38 in Dixon Illinois. Hours are 9-4 and admission is free. This is always a nice show with good turnout and people from all over. If you're in the area stop by and say hi to Jean and I and pick up some great deals for your collection.

If you are a dealer I think we might still have a table or two left.

Did you quit detecting? Your hunt numbers are outdated and we never heard about the summer get together hunt at the Dixon Park?

Hi Fred good to ser you are still here. No, I've not quit hunting just had a rough year. Some serious health problems and 2 signifigant surgeries. Doing better now.

Glad to hear you made it thru your surgeries. I know you have some serious health issues. I have had a couple surgerie's this year myself but only my knees. Maybe someday I will make it to the coin show. I have been a collector for years. Good luck with the show. Take care! Fred

Yes but I hope I have them solved now, for a while at least. I had another aneurysm repaired and lost a foot of colon. Had another artery repaired as well.

You should try to make the show. We have a fair number of vendors and always some great deals.

Went to the show last year. Didn't buy anything though. Went there with a bag full of silver and had the most ridiculous buy offer ($5 per Morgan dollar:laughing:) Doubt I'll be able to make it to this year's show. If I attempt it, I'll spend some time in the park for sure while in town.

If you end up in Rockford again for overnight medical stuff, drop me a line. I'll sneak in some local eats for you.

Went to the show last year. Didn't buy anything though. Went there with a bag full of silver and had the most ridiculous buy offer ($5 per Morgan dollar:laughing:) Doubt I'll be able to make it to this year's show. If I attempt it, I'll spend some time in the park for sure while in town.

If you end up in Rockford again for overnight medical stuff, drop me a line. I'll sneak in some local eats for you.

Five for Morgans!! Do you remember who did that?

Hope I' m done with the doctors but I' ll sure keep that offer in mind. Hospitals will starve you to death.

Back
Top Bottom