• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Coin Beach Delaware

Dr.Jones

Ok, here is a question. As I work in Delaware and live in NJ, im ashamed to say that today, I just heard of Coin Beach and the shipwreck The Faithful Steward. As sad as it is that I am thoroughly behind the times, I was wondering if anyone has been to Coin Beach in Delaware? Where is it in Delaware?

Yah I found that too. Im looking for more of a map where the ship sank, then find the nearest beach. I hear lots of roundabouts, but nothing concrete. At this point, i would just like to know where the ship sank

Lots of possibilities.... should make for some interesting searching. I hope you are using a PI machine (Dual Field recommended). HH RickO

heres what I know

The Faithful Stewart sits between the Lifesaving museum and the Indian river bridge on the North side. I was told if you count the telephone poles from the bridge, 12 of them ,that puts you close to the wreck. Park at the savage road entrance at the dunes. After a major storm , or noreaster go there and that increases your chances. If you go to the shipwreck museum in Fenwick Island , just down the road ask for Dale Milton. He will set you straight. I was there a couple of months ago and there was a mountian of new sand. Wait till a storm. Highly recommend the museum. Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom