First Beach Hunting in FWB and Destin, Fl.

cigarmike

Went beach hunting for the first time today. Love hunting at the beach lot less digging (LOL). Love scooping targets over digging them. :lol: Not much found but beautiful day. Found one piece of jewerly but think it's junk will have to investigate further. Lots of fishing weights found and a little clad.

Destin Pic 1.jpg

Destin ring found.jpg

Looks like a toe ring... do you have a marco setting on your camera to take a sharper picture?

That beach is awesome!!!! Wish I were there. MD
is all worth it just to get outside and get fresh air
and sunshine.

Jim in SC

Is there anyway to get to where the motel sits across the bridge? I live close to there I know where it is but how to get to the beach at the motel do you know how to get there? Thats a beautiful place to hunt. Been over that bridge many times. Nice ring looks like you had a beautiful day to hunt.

I hunted that exact same beach not last summer but the summer before. My brother and I rented a pontoon boat across the bay from where you took that picture. We landed the boat almost where you're standing. Had 3 kids and the wives with us but we did manage to swing around for awhile. Found the typical stuff clad etc. but no jewelry.

We stayed in those condos west of there at Fort Walton Beach that has the walk bridge going from building to the other across the highway.

We stayed on the ocean side not the bay side but we injoyed the lazy river and stuff over at the bayside.

Thanks for the pic. It obviosly brought back some memories.

Coolwhips :cool:

Back
Top Bottom