Question..

Bobbypin Bill

Elite Member
I've been reading here for awhile and decided it was time to try a post of my own. I have a question concerning the ear ring in this picture. It's hallmarked JCM 925 14KY the interior is gold, and the twist is gold over silver. may I assume it is gold on silver or what?

The "fatty" wedding band is 14K I found him in the water at a "hunted out" local beach. This was a pretty good few days for me.

Attachments

• DSC00317.jpg
    DSC00317.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 260
Welcome to the forum, those are two nice finds you have there but I will leave it up to others to advise on your finds.

thanks for posting, ColoKid

Most of the items I have dug over the years that say 925 and 14K are, as you say, gold over silver. Very nice finds, steve in so az

Thanks Steve. I was afraid that would be the case. it's awful heavy though. I'd weight it but the scale I ordered from Harbor Freight on 12/3 has yet to arrive.

I've been reading here for awhile and decided it was time to try a post of my own. I have a question concerning the ear ring in this picture. It's hallmarked JCM 925 14KY the interior is gold, and the twist is gold over silver. may I assume it is gold on silver or what?

The "fatty" wedding band is 14K I found him in the water at a "hunted out" local beach. This was a pretty good few days for me.

Nice old Meerschaum pipe. I prefer a Peterson System or Dunny myself but the right Meer smokes soooper!

Back
Top Bottom