I hit 14k twice today!

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
First time was around noon, and was in the form of a ring, second time was this post :cool3: I had planned on posting yesterday, but I said I'll wait one more day and get another hunt in, and maybe add to the count. It ended up being a wise choice, as I added 2 gold rings. One is marked 14K with a date on it of May 14 89, and the other was the purple stone ring which is unmarked. I hit the chain yesterday, it is also unmarked, but I'm positive its gold. The gold ring with the blue stone came up last week. I still got a ton of relics to clean up too, I'll try to get those up soon. Should be out the next couple days, if anything good pops up, I'll let you all know. Good luck out there and happy hunting!

Attachments

• 20200219_193151.jpg
    20200219_193151.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 448
  • 20200219_193257.jpg
    20200219_193257.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 409
  • 20200219_193435.jpg
    20200219_193435.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 394
  • 20200219_193712.jpg
    20200219_193712.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 415
Don’t you have “winter” over there Jeff?? My shovel would resonate like a tuning fork if I tapped the ground with it right now!:lol: Whatever you’re doing, do more of it! Holy RINGS man!!! With gold just going over 1.6k an ounce, I’ll be doing something different this year, that’s CRAZY!

You got yourself a nice spot... don't share it... hunt it until it goes quiet and dig it all... congrats on your research and finds cellr

Mamma Mia Jeff ! What the what ? Did you fall into a gold mine ? I am jealous, what a site you have there. Attaboy on another boatload of finds and will be interested to see what else that place give up. HH Mark

Great work Jeff! Like that old gold! I also really like the cub scout ring and what I think is that campfire wood gatherer ring. Is this your drained lake location? Super congrats man, you’ve found a lot of goods - incredible start of the year!

Your really putting some very nice hurt on that site Jeff. Congrats on all that Gold, the abundant Silver and Sterling. along with some fabulous Relics. A huge congrats. Trapper

Don’t you have “winter” over there Jeff?? My shovel would resonate like a tuning fork if I tapped the ground with it right now!:lol: Whatever you’re doing, do more of it! Holy RINGS man!!! With gold just going over 1.6k an ounce, I’ll be doing something different this year, that’s CRAZY!
Usually we do, has been pretty mild this year though, and I have been hunting this lake every winter for the past few years, just finally got into a hot zone that wasnt littered with beer cans and screw caps :laughing: unfortunately this area was only about 50 yards long, and you barely barely get a peep out if it now :lol: waiting for the ice to melt do I can get in the water. Gunna be tough hunting the water with the big rocks, but I'll find a way. Then they will raise the water level and it will be back to land hunting until next winter. Would love to find a spot like this on land :yes: good luck out there man!
Dang you hunting at my girls school lol! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish it was that big :laughing: this place is tiny, but was absolutely never hunted. Appreciate the reply man!
Awesome batch of finds! Keep em coming!
Thanks!
Nicely done!
Thanks man!
Holy cow you’re absolutely killing it this year Jeff!
Big Congrats on another fantastic hunt! This may turn out to be your best year ever!
It just may Ron, I've been having good luck in other spots too, but have been concentrating on this one in particular due to it being filled back up soon. Hope your 2020 is your best yet as well!
Crazy good finds! Congratulations Sir!
Thank you!
You got yourself a nice spot... don't share it... hunt it until it goes quiet and dig it all... congrats on your research and finds cellr
Thanks Craig! This place has already gone pretty silent. Hoping to fool around in the water once the ice melts a little. Good luck down there!
Mamma Mia Jeff ! What the what ? Did you fall into a gold mine ? I am jealous, what a site you have there. Attaboy on another boatload of finds and will be interested to see what else that place give up. HH Mark
Thank you Mark! The amount of good targets this tiny beach held was amazing. I can only fathom what is in the water. Happy hunting! :cool:
Dang you are cleaning up at that spot. Congrats on all the finds, silver and especially that gold.
Appreciate it man!
Great work Jeff! Like that old gold! I also really like the cub scout ring and what I think is that campfire wood gatherer ring. Is this your drained lake location? Super congrats man, you’ve found a lot of goods - incredible start of the year!
Your right on the wood gathering ring Jeff, and thank you for your reply. Yes this is my drained lake location, that's why the silver comes out so dirty, it has been underwater for 70+ years :laughing: I really love the sight of gold in the sand though, enough to make me research more swimming holes :yes: good luck out there man!
Wow, those are some beauties! Congrats on a great location and great finds!
Thank you!
Man, you are absolutely killin’ it! Great finds!
Thanks alot! :cool3:
Jeff! So many rings! Well everyones name is Jeff on this forum!:D Congrats on Killin it!
Haha yes alot of Jeff's nowadays, thanks man!
Your really putting some very nice hurt on that site Jeff. Congrats on all that Gold, the abundant Silver and Sterling. along with some fabulous Relics. A huge congrats. Trapper
Thank you Jack, this place has been extremely fun to hunt, but is getting very quiet as of late. Waiting for the water level to drop a little and the ice to melt so I can go in the water a bit. Good luck and happy hunting!
Excellent spot you've been hunting Jeff...big congrats on all the silvers, sterling and gold finds!

Thanks man! I finally found my old gold, I know I've told you multiple times that's what I'm primarily looking for. Now if I could find some heavy old 18K bands with chunky diamonds like the one you had made, I'd really be in business :cool3: happy hunting Bruce!

Back
Top Bottom