Ballfield hunt

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
Took the vanquish 440 to a old ballfield today.Before it was a ballfield in the 1800s there were 10 houses that stood there,and it’s always been known as the 10 commandments for some reason..
But I had a hour to kill and came away with a war nickel and a 1905 v nickel..not sure on the war nickels date,needs cleaned bad.
But I bought a 540 vanquish and a 440..I prefer the 440 for the coil size,the 7x10 is perfect..
Very good machine,hits hard on all coins ,just slays nickels if that’s your thing..

Attachments

• DFA6C1FA-1336-4603-837F-AA8416D2A7B0.jpg
    DFA6C1FA-1336-4603-837F-AA8416D2A7B0.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 503
  • B7EB3C91-7BA7-473C-B43A-86C0B59E48B4.jpg
    B7EB3C91-7BA7-473C-B43A-86C0B59E48B4.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 467
Nice finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks coin whisperer

Nice to see some vanquish photos pop up!
I think you’ll be seeing a lot of these shortly,I don’t think there’s enough to go around yet

Nice digs man!
Thanks cellrdweller

I’ll tell you what MY thing is...OLD BALLFIELDS!:lol: Good to see you out and successful Wood...
Thanks IDXMonster..I think I got a old virgin ballfield all to myself,don’t seem to be hunted imo

Will the 440 coil fit on the 340 and 540?

Looks like an interesting machine, nice hunt.

Nice hunting Pete! Sounds like a great spot, I’m looking forward to hearing more about your thoughts on the Vanquish as this year unfolds too. Congrats on some nice finds!

Nice haul. I hit a ballfield on Sunday, but I did far better in the ballfield's gravel parking lot than I did nearer to the field.

Will the 440 coil fit on the 340 and 540?

Looks like an interesting machine, nice hunt.

Yes they will interchange between all the vanquish models..

Nice hunting Pete! Sounds like a great spot, I’m looking forward to hearing more about your thoughts on the Vanquish as this year unfolds too. Congrats on some nice finds!
Thanks Mark.yea,the vanquish will turn out a lot of great finds once people get them I think..I’m gonna keep plugging away at this ballfield,it’s a few acres.
Nice going on the war nickel and the "V".
Thanks diggin4clad

Nice haul. I hit a ballfield on Sunday, but I did far better in the ballfield's gravel parking lot than I did nearer to the field.
I hit the dirt but I also hit the gravel a lot in these places,seems that’s where rings are lost?

Congrats you did really well for that hour.
Thanks Wmass guy

Man great hunt!
Thanks groundsweeper

Sweet! I've been thinking of getting a 440. Maybe later:yes:
They’re vanquish is really a lot of fun,and cheap

nice finds.
I'm going to look this 440 up
Thanks..call Craig at showmetreasure

Couple of new rides Pete. Love those old ballfields. Congrats on the Nickels and just getting out. Trapper
Thanks Trapper..I had a blast,new machines are always a lot of fun,especially if they’re good.lol

Congrats on the new rig and a great maiden showing Woody. You do love to put the different machines through their paces. To date, if you could only have one machine, what would you have ? HH Mark

Back
Top Bottom