Bad News

chillforlife

Elite Member
First of all, I want to thank you all for letting me metal detect vicariously through you this past year. I have only detected once this year because of chronic neck and upper back pain caused by a rear end collision. But that's not the bad news. Tomorrow is the funeral mass for our oldest son Christopher who passed unexpectedly last week of a heart attack at the age of 39. As you would guess, we are devastated. Please keep Mary and I in your prayers, they would be appreciated. Thanks again.

Oh, I'm sorry... I can not even imagine the terrible loss you feel. I know there's nothing any of us can say right now that will lessen your pain, but my family & I will definitely be praying for you & Mary, that, through trusting Christ, your hearts will know the comfort & peace that only He can give in your time of sorrow. Thank you for sharing with us; you're in my thoughts.

So very sorry for your loss, prayers for you and Mary, we've lost people we knew this past year, time will gradually lessen the pain but you will always miss them.

I am sorry for your loss and will pray for you and your family.

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

Not sure anything can compare to the devastation of the loss of a child! Praying for y’all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My deepest condolences. Parents should not have to lay their children to rest. Prayers to you and yours.

I am deeply sorry for your loss. There are no words than can heal this but take heart in knowing he is in a better place.

Back
Top Bottom