Kobe Bryant

Lee1968

Elite Member
I was surprised to learn this afternoon that Kobe Bryant passed away in a helicopter crash. I am not a basketball guy, but was a little shocked when I read it.

Which is why I keep my feet on the ground as much as possible... is a shame though RIP

Kobe Bryant was the šŸ.
Sad story, one of the greatest NBA players of all time dying just a few years after retirement. It's sad that after so many years of hard work & practice and putting back money for retirement that he died before he had a chance to enjoy it.
Moral of the story: Enjoy life to the fullest now in the present, & never take a moment or any person for granted, and always be prepared for dying.
RIP Kobe.

Extremely sad story for all involved. Can't imagine the pain of losing a daughter or as a mother or sibling losing sibling and father in one day. I grew up watching Kobe and I am about the same age as he was. I am a father of two daughters myself so this news hit me harder than I thought it would. Thoughts and prayers go out to all the victims and their families. RIP

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Used to love watching Kobe play Paul Pierce and the celtics back in the day. Many see him as just a basketball player, he was much more. Just a complete tragedy. I cant begin to imagine ...

Back
Top Bottom