Need hunting pal in middle Tennessee

WELCOME! Try the “stickies” at the top of this section and also the clubs sticky at the top of the Clubs, Hunts and Event section of the Forum.

Looking for a hunting pal in middle Tennessee.

I'm semi-retired (lol) so can hunt most any time.

Hello scant...I'm George...I'm down here in Pulaski...When the humidity drops we can get together and kick some dirt around,,,,ethier here or there...I hunt primarly for CW relics....I have a sister in M town and I visit the AC York VA hospital a few times a year, and I am retired (55). Good to see you post...Give me a yell...

George

Welcome Scant! I live in Texas but grew up in TN. When I was pretty young I lived in Smyrna. One nice place to try around there wold be the Sam Davis Home if they let you MD there.

In KY

Hey, I'm in western Kentucky and would love to hunt some Civil War sites in Tenn. Give me a shout if your intrested.

Fred

Hey... lets hunt saturdday pm if you can

if you get a chance give me a call. I sent you a reply the other day to your e-mail. My number is on there. I had a chance to do some diggin the other night for about an hour... 5 more nickels and two are 36 buffs... I think there are more to be found, however they are getting fewer and fewer. I think I have worked the rest of the vdi's pretty hard. Let me know. Casey

Back
Top Bottom