My 3rd 10 Plus Silver SoCal Hunt Of The Year

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some finds from two hunts last week that I got cleaned up. The first hunt I pulled 15 wheats, a rosie, a WW1 Army Band button, and a silver ring. That day was scorching hot and I didn't last too long out in the sun.

Then on Sunday I went out and had a 13 silver day, 12 coins and a piece of jewelry. I also found an 1889 indian head penny for my 34th one of the year plus 30 wheats and some marbles including a clay one. This was my 3rd 10 plus silver hunt of the year which is still shocking to me.

Hope you are all having a good week.
Jason

Attachments

• 7BB27F57-90D7-4DBE-BCDE-D6A762D4F2D4.jpg
    7BB27F57-90D7-4DBE-BCDE-D6A762D4F2D4.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_5116.jpg
    IMG_5116.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_4999.jpg
    IMG_4999.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 348
Jamflicker, with your constant parade of southern-CA park silver over the past few years, you ought to really be enjoying this current rise in the spot-market of silver, eh ? I think I'm going to target your house for a burglary. SSSssshhhh, don't tell anyone :laughing:

Jamflicker, with your constant parade of southern-CA park silver over the past few years, you ought to really be enjoying this current rise in the spot-market of silver, eh ? I think I'm going to target your house for a burglary. SSSssshhhh, don't tell anyone :laughing:
It's nice seeing the silver climb for sure. Haha, well you'll have to target the safety deposit box at the bank and I sold a bunch when it was high a number of years ago too.

Congrats on all the nice finds. By looking at all the marbles you find it looks like Golden State residents are loosing more than just their change. Maybe you can return some of Tom's. LOL :laughing:

That’s some pretty amazing hunting Jason! My personal best single day total is 2 :laughing: Congrats on the silvers and all the rest!
Thanks Ron!
Impressive amount of silvers. But where are you hunting...in a coin shop? lol. Congrats!
Haha thanks buddy!
Congrats on all the nice finds. By looking at all the marbles you find it looks like Golden State residents are loosing more than just their change. Maybe you can return some of Tom's. LOL :laughing:
Thanks! Well I would concur, there’s a lot of people here that have lost their marbles.
Simply superb!!
Thanks
That’s simply amazing! :shock: congrats you definitely have an area that’s not pounded:thumbsup:
Thanks! These app actually came from pounded spots, spots no one hunts anymore. It take a lot of skill, hard work and knowing spots to find these.

Wow 🤩
3rd 10 plus day of the year.
I for one have never hit 10 .
Congratulations Jam.
Loving the marble madness also.
,Dew

Just some outstanding hunting Jason. Congrats on the major silver haul and all the rest of the goodies. Hows your trash to treasure ratio ? Or have you become that deadly with the Etrac ? I find it amazing how much old coinage is still left in those parks. Good luck, Mark

Wow 🤩
3rd 10 plus day of the year.
I for one have never hit 10 .
Congratulations Jam.
Loving the marble madness also.
,Dew
Thanks Dew!
Just some outstanding hunting Jason. Congrats on the major silver haul and all the rest of the goodies. Hows your trash to treasure ratio ? Or have you become that deadly with the Etrac ? I find it amazing how much old coinage is still left in those parks. Good luck, Mark
Thanks Mark! Not sure the trash to treasure ratio but I normally empty my trash pouch a few times per hunt. Yes, there’s still old coins for those who can find them.
WOW!! What a day!
Thanks
Amazing hunt, congrats on the double digit silvers!
Thank you
Nice going! Now that is a great hunt!
Thanks

Just plain very impressive Jason. Huge congrats on that last big outing. Around here we call double digits Silver hunts as "Yooper Hunts". No doubt days like that are nothing short of fantastic. Trapper

That's a good hunt right there!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom